- Things to do
Things to do
Warm rooms facing south, the morning of Naha, a tropical country when you wake up.Since it is a condominium style, the day starts without being disturbed by anyone, take out the usual yogurt from the refrigerator, check the SNS, and enjoy a trip to Okinawa in a way that is unique to me.
If you walk around, Ukishima Dori Street will retain the old-fashioned cityscape.Tsuboya Yachimun-dori can go through Tsuboya Yachimun-dori and experience grilling, and there is a famous vegan restaurant nearby, so it's a trip to improve your constitution? !! , Propose a stay that is not as dense as you are.
From sightseeing styles that you spend as you please to long stays of several months
It is the best facility for Workation (telework, nomad walker, address hopper).Power up with kitchen, washing machine, gas dryer, work desk and high back chair (Traveler's Double etc.), work and tropical climate.
- Ukishima Dori Street" in front of the hotel A unique shop, an area where old-fashioned red tile houses remain when you enter the side street
- Enjoy the traditional "Tsuboya Yachimun-dori
- Visit the old wells of the dragon that are handed down to the hotel and the old wells that are handed down to the area-How about exploring history?
- Ukishima Dori Street" in front of the hotel A unique shop, an area where old-fashioned red tile houses remain when you enter the side streetUkishima Dori Street is a small diameter about 10 minutes on foot from Kokusai Dori Street Tsuboya Yachimun-dori(It is a one-way Kokusai Dori Street)
Ukishima Dori Street, which is lined with unique shops Makishi Public Market are nearby, and attractive accessories, interior goods, miscellaneous goods, restaurants, and restaurants are lined up, making it a local date spot as well as tourists.
- Enjoy the traditional "Tsuboya Yachimun-doriAbout 15 minutes walk to Ukishima Dori StreetTsuboya Yachimun-dori, which is about 400 meters long, is lined with about 50 kilns, shops, and cafes along with old-fashioned houses.It started in 1682 when the Ryukyu Kingdom gathered Tsuboya NahaIt Shiisa and plates on display, to find your favorite, to challenge the pottery at the experience workshop, and enjoy the island time to take a quiet walk with few cars passing through.
- Shiisa Yachimun-dori StreetTsuboya Yachimun-dori.Thing in Okinawa dialect of "pottery" is a Yachimun, area where many of the kiln line up15 minutes walk to the east. "Tsuboya Yachimun-dori"It is a Yachimun in Okinawa dialect of "pottery", area where old-fashioned many of kiln topped with red tiles are lined up.There is also a hands-on workshop, so why not take your time during your stay?
- Visit the old wells of the dragon that are handed down to the hotel and the old wells that are handed down to the area-How about exploring history?Two wells, east and west, that have been carefully protected since ancient times.Tsuboya Yachimun-dori the eastern end of East-side Well (Agarinu Gaa)", Ukishima Dori Street is the "West Well" on the premises. (Irinu Ka)The distance between the two is about 25 minutes on foot.
An old well that has been valued as agricultural and domestic water for a long time, a trip that touches a corner of such history.
The old well that remains on the hotel grounds has an old theory of dragons, and Irinu Ka visited Irinu KaTsuboya Yachimun-dori the eastern end of Tsuboya Yachimun-dori, there is an Agarinu Ka (East-side well) protected by a dragon under a large banyan tree.Yachimun-dori Street the western end of Ukishima Dori Street, which passes through Irinu Ka (West-side well), there is Irinu Ka (West-side well) on the hotel grounds.Since ancient times, it has been carefully used in the region and used for domestic water and agricultural products.I also avoided old wells when building the hotel.How about a small trip to visit the old wells in the east and west?